Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-08 Origin:Site
What are the advantages of aluminum alloy?
1. Light weight and high strength. Aluminum alloy materials are mostly hollow thin-walled composite section, easy to use, reduce weight, and the section has a high bending strength, doors and windows made of durable, small deformation.
2. Good sealing performance. Airtight performance is an important performance index of doors and windows. Aluminum alloy doors and windows have better air tightness, water tightness and sound insulation performance than ordinary wood doors and windows and steel doors and windows. The airtightness of the sliding doors and windows of the aluminum alloy doors and windows is slightly worse than that of the flat doors and windows. Therefore, nylon wool is added to the structure of the sliding doors and windows to enhance their airtight performance.
3. Corrosion resistant, easy to use and maintain. Aluminum alloy doors and windows do not rust, do not fade, the surface does not need painting, maintenance costs are low.
4. High strength, good rigidity and durability.
5. High use value. In architectural decoration engineering, it is for high-rise buildings and high-grade decoration projects. If the comprehensive balance is made from the decoration effect, air-conditioning operation and long-term maintenance, the use value of aluminum alloy doors and windows is better than that of other types of doors and windows.
We could supply you casting aluminium products,aluminium bars and pipes,sheets and finished machining parts,welcome to contact us for aluminium and aluminium alloy products inquiry and orders